.

The Best Pranks

Laughter is the best medicine and pranks should not be limited to April fools.

Perhaps one of the best ways to cheer up your college buddy is by doing a prank.

Pulling a college level prank on your buddy does not require a fortune.

One of the best pranks I have pulled was by using basic student supplies.

Glue attack, This is when you go to your buddy?s room and glue everything that you see.
Let?s say there?s a study desk and has books and other stuff on it right? Try to glue everything on the desk but make sure you return everything to how it was arranged in the first place. This will minimize suspicion while allowing you buddy to find everything normal. The Prank is when you actually visit and try to borrow one of the books on his desk. This may also apply to his sneakers beside the bed. Just try to glue everything that you see and make it appear like nothing has changed. Bathroom rugs but will require a glue gun. You may also want to apply glue on tissue rolls, this will leave the persons with a big question mark. Then he will find it hard to wipe his ass with tissue that won?t dispense. I personally consider this the best prank because it is easy to do and really cheap.

Glue attack Remastered, This prank requires the best glue in order to make things work.
One of my friends just lost his girlfriend to someone better and he couldn't find a way to get over it.We entered a friend?s room and it took 4 of my friends to pull this one off. We basically spent 2 hours gluing his furniture to the ceiling. This made him forget his ex-girlfriend but also made him furious.I think he had a hard time putting his stuff back in order. He hasn?t spoken to me since this incident.I heard he has a new girlfriend now and works in a computer company. The best prank to date, since I lost my friend with this one.

Toothpaste in my socks, here?s one of my favorite pranks. We went outside the city for a vacation with my buddies and I waited for them to get drunk and pass out. My and my partner went through their stuff and started putting toothpaste in their spare socks. The morning after everybody was getting ready to go back to the city and packing up. Moments later they decided to take a shower one by one and yes, they discovered toothpaste right after wearing their socks. About Author

jokes, satire sites, humor sites

What are your pranks and will you send me yours? I wish to hear about the best pranks that you have pulled. Here?s a compilation of the best pranks on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUuMfcTcAx0

Article Source: http://www.1888articles.com/author-michaelribs-51484.html


No comments:

Post a Comment